Welcome to (the “aeSolutions Website”), a website that is owned and operated by aeSolutions in Greenville, South Carolina. aeSolutions is hereinafter referred to as “aeSolutions,” “we,” or “our.”
2. Modifications to this Agreement. aeSolutions may modify this Agreement from time to time, and any such modifications shall be effective upon posting by aeSolutions on the aeSolutions Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the aeSolutions Website after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement each time before accessing the aeSolutions Website to ensure that you are updated as to any changes. If you do not want to be bound by a modification to this Agreement, you will need to terminate your account, if any, and refrain from using the aeSolutions Website, downloading content, or ordering any products or services after that date. No other amendments will be valid unless they are in a paper writing signed by aeSolutions and by you.
3. Modifications to the aeSolutions Website. You understand and agree that aeSolutions may discontinue or change the aeSolutions Website at any time, without notice to you. aeSolutions makes no commitment to update the information and content on the aeSolutions Website.
ALL CONTENT OR INSTRUCTIONS TRANSMITTED BY OR RECEIVED FROM ANYONE PRESENTING YOUR PASSWORD ON THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE WILL BE DEEMED BINDING ON YOU. You agree that you are solely liable for all actions taken via your password, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority. You agree to guard your password carefully, with the full awareness that a failure to keep it secure will enable others to engage in transactions through the aeSolutions Website for which you will be legally responsible. If you suspect that someone may have obtained access to your password who is not intended to have authority to act on your behalf, please contact aeSolutions immediately to authorize aeSolutions to deny access to the aeSolutions Website to anyone else presenting your password. aeSolutions reserves the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chose by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our sole opinion, you have violated this Agreement.
5. Use and Termination. This license to use the aeSolutions Website is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to aeSolutions. You understand and agree that aeSolutions, in its sole discretion, may terminate your account, direct you to cease using the aeSolutions Website, and discontinue or restrict your access to the aeSolutions Website, all without notice to you and for any reason. You agree that aeSolutions shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the aeSolutions Website, your status as an account holder, or any parts thereof.
6. Intellectual Property Protection. The aeSolutions Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality including but not limited to all information, photographs, text, artwork, designs, graphics, page headers, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, prices, product and services descriptions, software, data compilations, scripts, trade names, service names, trade dress, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”), is the property of aeSolutions, its licensors, or other third party providers, and is protected by U.S. and international trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws.
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, alter, display, perform, publish, license, broadcast, transmit, create derivative works from, download, disassemble, decompile, or store such Content without the prior written consent of aeSolutions; provided, however, you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the aeSolutions Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution. Systematic retrieval of data or other Content from the aeSolutions Website to prepare any collection, compilation, database, or directory is strictly prohibited. The trademarks in the Content shall not be used, including as part of other trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of aeSolutions or the respective trademark owners. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN BY THESE TERMS, NEITHER aeSOLUTIONS NOR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS CONFERRED UPON YOU BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL, OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENSE OR RIGHT UNDER ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO USE THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE. NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS ARE OR WILL BE ASSIGNED TO YOU.
7. Prohibited Uses. You may use the aeSolutions Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement Use. You agree not to use the aeSolutions Website: in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries); for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise; to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Contribution Standards set out in this Agreement; to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without aeSolutions prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation; to impersonate or attempt to impersonate aeSolutions, a aeSolutions employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the aeSolutions Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the aeSolutions Website or users of the aeSolutions Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to: use the aeSolutions Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the aeSolutions Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the aeSolutions Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the aeSolutions Website; use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the aeSolutions Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the aeSolutions Website; use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the aeSolutions Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent; use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the aeSolutions Website; introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the aeSolutions Website, the server on which the aeSolutions Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the aeSolutions Website; attack the aeSolutions Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the aeSolutions Website.
8. User Contributions. The aeSolutions Website may, from time to time, contain features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) information or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the aeSolutions Website. Any User Contribution you post to the aeSolutions Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the aeSolutions Website, you grant us and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material. You represent and warrant that: (A) You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us; and (B) All of your User Contributions do and will comply with this Agreement, including the Contribution Standards below.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not aeSolutions, have full responsibility for such information, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the substance or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the aeSolutions Website.
10. Monitoring and Enforcement. aeSolutions reserves the right to: remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion; take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates this Agreement, including the Contribution Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the aeSolutions Website or the public or could create liability for aeSolutions; take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the aeSolutions Website; and terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the aeSolutions Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of this Agreement.
We do not undertake to review all User Contributions before they are posted on the aeSolutions Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or information provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
11. Copyrights and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is our policy to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are alleging that material available through the aeSolutions Website infringes upon your copyright, we ask that you please submit a written notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) to the address provided below. In order to be effective, the notice must include the following: (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit aeSolutions to locate the material; (4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit aeSolutions to contact you (e.g., an address, telephone number and an email address; (5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In the event that materials are removed from the aeSolutions Website by aeSolutions (or access to the material is disabled) and you believe that such material is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, please submit a written counter-notification pursuant to the DMCA. In order to be effective, the counter-notification must include the following: (1) Your physical or electronic signature; (2) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; (3) A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; (4) Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; and (5) A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
All written notices should be sent to the following: aeSolutions, Attention: Marketing, P.O.Box 26566, Greenville, SC 29616; Email: email@example.com.
12. Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the aeSolutions Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the aeSolutions Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The aeSolutions Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third party licensors, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by aeSolutions, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of aeSolutions. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties.
13. Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions. All purchases through the aeSolutions Website may be subject to our additional terms of sale, which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
14. Links to Other Sites. The aeSolutions Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites that are not under the control of aeSolutions. aeSolutions is not responsible for any content in any advertisement or hyperlink on the aeSolutions Website or for any content in any hyperlinked website. If you access a third party website from the aeSolutions Website, then you do so at your own risk. A hyperlink to a third party website does not imply that aeSolutions endorses the content on or the business of the hyperlinked website. You are solely responsible for determining the integrity and reliability of the information in the advertisement or hyperlink on the aeSolutions Website as well as the information on the hyperlinked website. aeSolutions provides hyperlinks only as a convenience. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the aeSolutions Website, including payment for and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that aeSolutions shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
15. Territorial Use and Export Control. You acknowledge that the aeSolutions Website is controlled in and originates from the United States. Access to the aeSolutions Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you choose to access the aeSolutions Website from a country where use of the Website is not legal, you do so on your own initiative, at your own risk. You are, at all times, responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Software and other materials from the aeSolutions Website may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from aeSolutions Website may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods, or (2) anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. aeSolutions does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the aeSolutions Website to any jurisdiction prohibited by U.S. Export Laws.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties. aeSolutions uses reasonable efforts to provide accurate, complete, and current information on the aeSolutions Website. However, aeSolutions does not guarantee or warrant that the Content herein is accurate, complete, timely, or free of technical or typographical errors. It is your responsibility to verify any information provided. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE CONTENT ON THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. aeSOLUTIONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. aeSOLUTIONS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES aeSOLUTIONS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE INFORMATION AND RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT. aeSOLUTIONS MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ANY HYPERLINKED THIRD PARTY SITE. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER aeSOLUTIONS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT OFFERED OR PROVIDED ON THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE, ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF, ANY PERSON’S RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED IN THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT, CURRENT, OR COMPLETE, THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ACTION YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE BASED ON CONTENT PROVIDED BY OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT aeSOLUTIONS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT BY YOU ASSOCIATED WITH THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACTIVITIES RELATING TO ACCOUNT HOLDER’S ACCOUNT. aeSOLUTIONS IS ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ANY YOU, OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM USE OF THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL aeSOLUTIONS, ITS AGENTS, AND PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED, OBTAINED, OR ACCESSED, OR FROM ANY MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE PROPERTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF aeSOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, aeSOLUTIONS LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO aeSOLUTIONS FOR THE ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless aeSolutions, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and other partners against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the aeSolutions Website, breach of this Agreement, or breach of any third party’s rights. This indemnification shall survive any termination of your status as an account holder or use of the aeSolutions Website.
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction; Class Action Waiver. Any claim relating to the use of the aeSolutions Website and any Content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of South Carolina, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of South Carolina for any such claim. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER.
20. Limitation on Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE aeSOLUTIONS WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
21. Waiver and Severability. No waiver of by aeSolutions of any term or condition set forth in this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of aeSolutions to assert a right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
22. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, as amended, and the consents provided by you, constitute the entire agreement between you and aeSolutions.
23. Comments and Concerns. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the aeSolutions Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 864-676-0600.
Thank you for visiting the aeSolutions Website.