We Can Help
Our Core Services
All over the world, the deeply troubling pattern of increasingly brazen cyber incidents highlights the disruptive damage and incredible costs of cyber-attacks. As cyber threats increase, so does the risk to your operation. The security of your industrial controls systems (ICS) is now a board-level concern.
aeSolutions, a recognized leader in ICS cybersecurity, has the experience, the talent, and the services to help you develop your strategy, assess your risk, create a sustainable program, and remediate your gaps and vulnerabilities.
We understand the strong connection between Industrial Cybersecurity and Process Safety. We also believe that you can’t achieve process safety in today’s world of open, integrated control systems without addressing cybersecurity. At aeSolutions we have expertise in both fields and are working with some of the world’s leading oil & gas and petrochemical companies to help them engineer industrial cybersecurity into their new or existing control systems and integrate cybersecurity into their Process Safety processes.
Our proven aeCyber™ tools, techniques and templates provide you with a jump-start to industry best-practices as well as a risk-based strategic roadmap. By choosing aeSolutions you:
Have access to our broad industry experience and our deep understanding of the inter-dependencies between industrial automation, safety and security.
Let's discuss your project or program:
You will also benefit from our standards-based, systematic and pragmatic approach to program and controls development.
You will have the information and confidence you need to successfully build-out your cyber risk management program.
Our aeCyber™ suite of services is a risk-driven approach organized into four competencies: Governance, Risk Management, Security Implementation, and Security Operations. By working with you and focusing on the core mission in each of these four areas, we can help you meet your mission.
Some of the benefits of working with aeCyberSolutions :
• We are uniquely experienced helping companies develop ICS security programs, frameworks, policies and practices.
• We are multi-disciplined, with combined Process Control, Process Safety, & Industrial Cybersecurity expertise.
• We are familiar with industrial operation and we regularly work on-site in plants, facilities and factories.
• We are leaders in ICS cybersecurity standards development (e.g. ISA/IEC 62443).
• We are pioneers in ICS cybersecurity risk assessment as the developer of the aeCyberPHA methodology.
• We are authors and instructors for numerous ICS cybersecurity training courses.
• We are a deeply experienced with an average industry experience of 18+ years.
• We are a team of credentials professionals (CISSP, GICSP, 62443 Expert, C | EH, CCNA, CCDA, MSCE, CFSE, PMP, etc)
• We have the staff, skills and experience to design and implement ICS cybersecurity mitigations.
• We don’t ‘sell-then-switch’– when you meet with us, you’re meeting with the people who do the work.