• EC-50CT – Introduction to Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) for the Process Industry
• EC-50 – Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) – Design, Analysis, and Justification
• EC-52 – Advanced Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Selection
• EC-54 – Advanced Design and SIL Verification
• IC32C – Introduction to ICS Security and the ANSI/ISA-62443 Standards
• IC32 – Using the ANSI/ISA-62443 Standards to Secure Your Control System
• IC39 – Introduction to the Management of Alarm Systems
• ES15 – Boiler Control Systems Engineering
• ES16 – BMS Engineering using NFPA 85 & ISA77
Several of these courses are part of ISA's Safety and Cybersecurity Certificate Programs
(ISA84/IEC61511 Safety Instrumented Systems and ISA99/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity) which allow participants to obtain certificates to demonstrate competency in the ISA/IEC standards and associated engineering techniques and procedures.
The ISA approved instructors for the training courses include aeSolutions' safety, cybersecurity and alarm management experts Mike Scott, John Cusimano, and John Bogdan. The first courses (EC50 and IC32) are scheduled for the week of July 7th in Anchorage, AK. A full schedule of classes is available at www.aesolns.com.
"We are very excited about the opportunity to partner with ISA on their Safety, Cybersecurity, and Alarm Management training and certificate programs." said Brian Merriman, President & CEO, aeSolutions. "This agreement allows us to offer our customers industry-recognized training plus an independent certificate program using our own expert instructors."
Patrick Gouhin, CEO & Executive Director, ISA, noted, "Working with aeSolutions provides ISA a valuable opportunity to expand our reach using aeSolutions' established presence, while also securing the talent of aeSolutions experts who have served ISA through their leadership in ISA18, ISA84, and ISA99 standards committees and their involvement in developing and instructing several of the ISA training courses included in this agreement.
More information on aeSolutions, including the services and products offered by the company, can be found on the aeSolutions web site at www.aesolns.com. More information on ISA is available on the ISA web site at www.isa.org.
In business since 1998, aeSolutions is a complete supplier of performance-based process safety engineering and automation solutions. To fulfill a mission of continuously improving the safety performance of the process industry, they utilize proven processes to help ensure consistent project execution and help customers optimize production, quality, and safety. aeSolutions is committed to providing engineering services that enable their clients to sustainably own, operate, and maintain their process facilities.