Creating Consistently Correct Control
aeSolutions' qualified specialists configure executable control logic and operator stations (HMI) to perform the required process functionality in accordance with project standards and client review cycles.
Controls are configured according to a Software Design Specification. Software quality standards lead to consistent, correct, maintainable control systems.
- Function block, ladder, sequencer, structured language
- Engineering workstation configuration and productivity tools
- Alarm management logic, summaries, and signals
- Displays, faceplates, screen navigation, dynamics, trends
- Tag database, set points, messages, and symbols
- Regulatory and advanced control loops
- Process interlocks, alarms, first-outs, and resets
- Batch management and phase logic
- Process historian, alarm archives, reports
- Foreign device interfaces
- Asset management and maintenance system